Wednesday, April 08, 2015

More microbe-themed art - the Eden Project's "Human Biome"

Just got pointed to this Wired article by Katie Collins -- Eden Project's 'Human Biome' is a gross, musical microbe showcase (Wired UK)



Fascinating project that I actually don't think is gross in any way.  From the article



Invisible You: The Human Biome will explore the community of microbes that live in and on each and every one of us. Artistic and interactive displays will show bacteria, fungi and viruses, with 11 artists commissioned to create works for the exhibition.
I want to just quote the entire story but I think that is not allowed so let's just say you really should read the whole thing and look at the gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...