Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tomorrow's Table on Today's Table x 2

So - I was having breakfast with my daughter this morning and she was in a funky mood.  She wanted some stories so to make life easy and not get up, I opened up the only thing near the table to read - a copy of Nature Biotechnology that I received for free in the mail (not sure why) - and was going to show her some pictures of things.  And there was a review of my friend and colleague Pam Ronald's book "Tomorrow' Table."  And so I told my daughter that this was a story about a book by my friend Pam and reminded her about how we had gone over to Pam's house and how she worked in the office next to mine.  And then I asked my daughter if she wanted to see Pam's book, which I had in the office and she said yes.  And so I got the book and then we told stories about Pam.  So - here in living color is a picture of my daughter and Tomorrow's Table the book and the review of Tomorrow's Table on my table, today. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jonathan

    I couldn't ask for a better story teller or a more interested audience

    ReplyDelete

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...